[This page is being updated. Kindly check back later.]
About Belagavi Branch of ICAI:
Belagavi branch is considered as one of the vibrant branches of the Institute for its all-round activities, such as organising programmes like conferences, seminars, workshops, study circles etc for its members, students and the general public, and also, conducting various other activities such as social activities, sports & games, health sessions, educational & industrial tours, career counselling programmes etc. Belagavi Branch of ICAI has been bagging the best performance awards almost every year in the recent past.
Belagavi branch is all set to celebrate its Golden Jubilee year in the next year 2020-21. Belagavi branch of ICAI is having its own spacious premises, housing within it a spacious Air-Conditioned Auditorium, Air Conditioned Computer Lab/Classrooms/Library/Reading room for students, a Board Room, ample parking space and other amenities
- Largest branch of ICAI in Western Region
- Second Largest branch of ICAI in India
- Members : More than 9,500 Chartered Accountants.
- Students : More than 30,000 students pursing Chartered Accountancy course
- Member of Ahmedabad Branch of WIRC of ICAI, CA. Sunil H. Talati was elected as President of the ICAI for the year 2007-08
- A small plant established since 01.04.1962 has grown into a huge tree now.
- Fully furnished a building of 4 floors with state of art infrastructure
- Auditoriums (No. 2) : Shantinath Auditorium (capacity of 230 seats) and K. V Patel Hall (capacity of 70 seats)
- 5 ITT & Advance ITT Labs (120 Capacity)
- Class Rooms (No. 4) for CPT, IPCC, Final Students.
- Library Reading Room facilities to CA Students for more than 30 Years
MAJOR ACTIVITIES :
- Seminars, Workshops, Conferences for Members
- Revisional Series, Seminars, Industrial Visits, Conferences for Students
- Conducting regular GMCS, Orientation Course, ITT, Adv.ITT.
- Post Qualification Courses and Certificate Courses offered by ICAI
- Activities of professional interest jointly with other organisations and professional bodies